Many women dream of making their hair look luxurious, creative and at the same time easily fit into the right hairstyle. Haircut cascade unconditionally meets all these requirements. In addition, this hairstyle gives the ladies incredible elegance, adds femininity and a certain rebelliousness.
Cascade is a fairly common hairstyle and one of the most popular. Thick hair makes it more docile, structured, and thin - thick and voluminous.
Universal, fashionable, modern, bold - the cascade can be incredibly different. Many girls and women can afford such a haircut: age, hair type, social status - all this does not matter. The cascade is variable and for everyone there is a variant.
Haircut cascade torn and laconic
Let's take a closer look at execution scheme this haircut (cascade haircuts).
Technology haircut cascade or how to cut the cascade?
Cascade refers to a stepped haircuts, to multi-layered. Each step is a layer, but in contrast to the ladder, layering should stand out, strands are clearly visible. The cutting technique itself consists in layer-by-layer combing of the layers.
The cascade can go from the neck, which is a classic version of this haircut, and can have the most unexpected outlines, for example, we cut a hedgehog from above, and then the cascade itself goes.
In more detail about a hairstyle of a short flight of stairs. About haircut cascade. On the differences between the ladder and cascade. In addition, you can read about a related hairstyle with them - haircut Rhapsody.
Exists 2 ways of execution this haircut:
- Strand on strand: strand stands out in the occipital region. All hair is divided into levels. After each strand is applied to the control and trimmed in accordance with its level. Need to move from the neck to the forehead.
- Control strand: the main strand is also highlighted, but already at the crown. It stretches on the face and is cut to a length of 8-10 cm (the strand should reach the nose). Neighboring strands pull to the face and cut on the control. Thus the whole mass of hair is processed.
And now the very description of the process of cutting (classic technique).
- Head should be washed and combed thoroughly.
- Determine how exactly the finished haircut will look like: the location of the first step, the distance between the steps, the presence of bangs, the length of the finished hairstyle.
The process of cutting
- We divide the hair into areas: occipital, parietal, 2 lateral - temporal.
- On the crown or crown of the crown, select the control strand (CP).
- Pull it off by 90 ° and cut off with a straight cut. Its length should be about 5-8 cm.
- If the hair is thick, then we work further with each strand separately, if the hair is thin, then we can collect strands on the crown in the tail and cut everything at once.
- Only the gearbox should be retracted; the remaining strands will simply be attached to the gearbox and cut to the gearbox length.
- For convenience, the occipital part can be divided into zones, separating them with partitions (1, 2, 3): zones 1-2, 2-3 and levels a, b and c (see the figures below).
- First, we work with zone 1-2. Each level is pulled to the control strand and trimmed.
- After finishing 1-2, remove the hair to the side and stab them so as not to interfere. Go to zone 2-3.
- The farther away the strands are from the gearbox, the longer they are.
- If at the bottom of the occipital region the strands are short and do not reach the gearbox, then they should be leveled along the strands using the straightening method located above the strand, while placing them parallel to the floor.
- Go to the parietal and temporal areas.
- In the center of the parietal region, select KP 5-8 cm long.
- Holding KP perpendicular to the head, we pull up all the strands of the temporal and parietal areas to it, and cut off the length of the KP.
- If the bangs are not provided, then distribute the strands equally into the temporal areas.
- The bangs are cut in the same way as the back of the head and the temples: we determine the control strand, we pull off the strand perpendicular to the scalp and dub the ends. Then all the other strands are dubbed by the control strand.
- Dry the entire hairstyle and comb well with a round brush. Do not overload yourself - try to direct the strands down!
- Trim the edging with scissors. You can also use simple scissors, but then cutting it strictly perpendicular to your fingers is a more gentle way of processing the ends.
- Review the entire haircut and make sure that there are no strands or sticking out hairs.
- Making styling!
The effect of the cascade can be partially embodied in other haircuts. It adds volume to the hairstyle, lightness and pomp.
Face framing can be the following:
- pronounced ladder near the face,
- ragged contour
- due to the bangs, the framing can be a semicircle, in the shape of the letter P, triangular.
Other schemes for the execution of a haircut cascade:
Video lessons to create a haircut cascade:
Cascade "strand on strand":
However strange it may sound, the cascade can be cut in some cases on its own (that is, to itself). This should be done only in extreme cases, as you can only do everything correctly and accurately in the cabin. Here are some ways to cascade your hair yourself:
Whatever scheme of execution of this haircut is chosen, how well and neatly the hairstyle will turn out will depend only on the hand of the master, his experience and skill, the ability to correctly calculate the height of the steps and their depth. Therefore, if you want to get something definite on your head, then do not be lazy and responsibly approach the choice of a hairdresser.
What hair is suitable for hair
Not for nothing this form is one of the most common. The haircut was invented in 1980 and quickly began to be considered universal, as it suits almost all girls, regardless of the length and texture of hair. All kinds of "layered" haircuts allow curls look thicker, lush. The silhouette of the hairstyle becomes volumetric, and the image as a whole turns out to be more feminine. Especially successful form looks curly and curly hair. Its hallmark is the pomp around the crown. This makes the haircut suitable for thin, thin hair. In addition, it can be performed on any length, both short and long.
How to cut a "cascade" for long hair
There are no hard canons here, an experienced master always focuses on facial features and structure, hair length. Performing a haircut yourself, the easiest way to take as a basis the basic technique. The main condition is a smooth transition from short to long layers. In order for it to be performed correctly and the length of the hair is preserved, the haircut must be started from the top of the head. So:
- Dampen curls and comb. Spend two partings. One from ear to ear. The second from the center of the forehead to the head. For convenience, secure the zones with clips.
- In the center of the crown (at the intersection of partitions), select a 2 × 2 rhombus. Pull the strand at a 90 ° angle to the head and trim it to the right level (usually 15 cm).
- In order to understand how to cut the “cascade” further, imagine that the obtained strand is the main (control) one. It should always be at an angle of 90 ° to the head and all subsequent strands will be separated by diagonal partings and pull up to it.
- For convenience, the left side of the head is first shaved, then the right. All strands are separated by thin partitions with a length of 1 cm, pulled up to the control and cut off at the right level.
- When all the hair is trimmed, complete the bangs and trim. To do this, comb the curls in the direction of their growth and adjust the length, treating the temporal zones, back of the head, bangs.
How to cut a "cascade" on medium hair
Haircut can be started from the back of the head. "Steps" in this hairstyle can be of different lengths and depths. So:
- Moisten hair. Using a comb, do the separation: part from ear to ear at the back of the head, at the level of the tips of the ears. Pull the upper hair up and stabbed with the help of clips, comb the lower hair in the direction of their growth.
- Start your haircut from the lower occipital zone. The remaining hair under the parting gently comb and trim at the right level.
- Cut the hair of the head zone at an angle of 90 ° to the head, focusing on the desired length (if the curls are up to the shoulders, then the length of the crown is 10 cm or more).
- Pull the temporal zones towards the nose and trim, focusing on the length of the crown.
- Decorate bangs and line edging.
How to cut the "cascade" in the middle curls just below the shoulders? By the same principle. Always be guided by the main length, pulling the hairs of the lower nape to the crown of the crown zone. This strand will be the control for the entire haircut. Or form a new main strand, choosing a length that is different from the main one.
In today's interpretation, this form implies not only classics, but also all silhouettes with torn ends and graduations. This includes the "ladder", "bob-square", "layered" haircut and others. They all look fashionable and stylish. Many modern beauties prefer this hairstyle in combination with bangs. With a triangular face, it will look good elongated oblique bangs. For square fit straight or semicircular with thinning. And for a round face oblique. How to cut a "cascade" so that it looks modern? The main feature of this haircut today is smooth transitions. Sharp "steps", straight lines are gone. Relevant light, invisible contours. And coloring or coloring in the ombre technique emphasizes flowing, flowing curls and volume of hair.
It is believed that the "cascade" in the classic version is most of all the owners of the elongated face. The shortened crown, the volume in the middle part of the haircut visually brings the face shape to the oval. All other variations of this hairstyle are very diverse and each can choose a suitable option for themselves. If you doubt how to cut the cascade - the photo in stages, as well as videos with execution techniques can be found on the Internet.
The most advantageous form looks on long and medium hair. It perfectly softens the sharp features, corrects the flaws of the round and triangular type of faces. Owners of short hairstyles can also afford to wear a "cascade". Torn strands, laid with a hair dryer, curling, ironing, allow you to create an extravagant, interesting image.
Who does not go "cascade"
Before you decide on this form and familiarize yourself with information on how to cut your hair in a "cascade", you need to assess whether it really suits you.
If the hair is weakened, damaged, very thin - it is better to stop the choice on another silhouette. Also, hairstyle is not recommended for girls who are going to grow length. Curls, trimmed at different levels, will grow unevenly. It will take more than one year to align all the transitions.
Despite its versatility, haircut requires constant care, styling. Only if the hair is very thick and docile - will the hairstyle keep the volume well without additional manipulations.
Despite the small flaws, haircut is considered to be universal. This is a simple but spectacular hairstyle, which is preferred by most modern girls.
The first embodiment of the haircut cascade
- Divide hair into several areas: occipital, parietal and two temporal.
- On the occipital or parietal zone, select the control strand to which you will be guided in the future.
- Pull the test strand at a 90 ° angle and cut to the desired length. Some masters believe that the optimal length of the control strand is 5-8 cm. These are approximate guidelines, but you decide. Only need to control the strand, the rest will be attached to it.
- For convenience, you can divide the occipital region into parts, separating them with parting. You will have two parts (left and right), which need to be divided into three levels (a, b and c). See the photo for details.
- Work first with the left zone: pull up strands from each level to the control strand and cut along it.
- Pierce the hair from the left zone so as not to interfere, and do the same with the right side.
- Consider, the farther the hair from the control strand, the longer they are.
- If, at the bottom of the occipital region, the strands do not reach the control region, level them with the strands above. Use the stacking method to stagger each other and place them parallel to the floor.
- Now work with the parietal and temporal areas. To do this, in the center of the parietal region, select the control strand 5-8 cm long.
- Keep the control strand perpendicular to the head and pull the remaining strands towards it, cutting them along the control length.
- If you are not going to do bangs, distribute hair equally in the temporal areas.
- In case you cut the fringe, determine the control strand, pull it perpendicular to the head and level the tips. Cascade is a great hairstyle for medium hair with bangs.
- Use a hair dryer and a round comb to dry your hair and thoroughly comb it, trying to pull it down not to yourself, but to the bottom!
- Now, using thinning shears, trim the edge. You can also use regular scissors, but in this case, cut the hair strictly perpendicular to your fingers - this is the most optimal way to handle the tips.
- Check out the strands, remove all unnecessary and style your hair!
The second embodiment of the haircut cascade:
- Select the main strand on the crown and pull it over the face. Cut to the desired length (hairdressers recommend a length of 8-10 cm, but rely on your feelings).
- Pull out neighboring strands to the face and cut along the control strand. In this way, all the strands of hair are worked through.
- To do this, collect the hair on the parietal region in the tail and tie it with a rubber band.
- Trim the tips to the desired length.
- Dissolve the hair and evaluate the result.
This simpler way has one significant minus: no one predicts the final result.
First of all, it is important to analyze your desires regarding the appearance of your hair after cutting. To decide on the option of performing a female haircut, browse through various photos of haircuts cascade on hair of medium length.
To do this, select the length of your caret, and then perform all the steps on one of the above painted schemes. By their example in the photo, celebrities have proven that cutting a curly hair cascade for medium hair fits all.
Before cutting the double cascade, consider a few of its features:
- Layers should smoothly merge into each other.
- Do not cut the length too short on top. Try to make the curls lay as natural as possible. It is important to understand that the lower layer also needs volume. Hair styling options double cascade on medium hair can be viewed in the photo.
Significant the minus of the “ragged” cascade is complicated stacking. If you are ready to style your hair every morning, the hairstyle is exactly for you. Also from this haircut is difficult to grow hair of the initial length.
Video on how to do this hairstyle
- From this video you will learn two techniques to create a cascade at home. Did you know that your hair should not be cut horizontally, but at an angle? In the video you will see how to properly cut the hair, so that they are obedient and fit perfectly in the styling. This is one of the simplest hairstyles for medium hair.
- After watching the training video, you will learn how to easily update the cascade with scissors, elastic and tail.To do this, collect the hair on top and tie a tail, well, then the matter is small. Trim the tips to the desired length and get a beautiful haircut for medium-length hair.
- Cascade is a very interesting haircut. From this video you will learn another simple version of a homemade haircut cascade for medium hair. The most important thing is to dry the hair, stretch it out and fix the loose strands with scissors. Then pack your hair and enjoy the result. This is a great option for hairstyles for medium hair every day.
Who will suit haircut cascade
Currently, this hairstyle, along with the bob haircut, is at the height of fashion. According to the stylists, the hairstyle will remain relevant next year. Before you deal with the algorithm of a haircut, find out: who can afford such a haircut.
This is a real find for ladies with fragile, thin, sparse hair. The whole secret is that the hairstyle makes the hair visually larger. The haircut cascade for short hair at home looks beautiful and unusual. Haircut with success can be done on the direct, and curly, and curly curls.
Suitable cascade hairstyle for all types of faces. This is exactly the case that you can look charming in any situation. This hairstyle magically erase the flaws of the face and emphasizes the attractive side. Hair color does not play any role.
Who is not suitable haircut cascade
The only exceptions are completely lush curls "like a lamb." In this case, there is no special need for a cascade hairstyle, since the hair is already rather voluminous. You should not start to perform a cascade, since “at the exit” you will have something like a clown wig. This is especially true of red-haired ladies.
You should not experiment with the cascade, if you have too thick hair. To cope with such a hair is difficult even for a professional. Nonspecialists should not take up this business at all, as you will almost certainly spoil everything. It is much better in this case to give preference to a direct haircut with milled edges (in this case, it is the hairline that “does” the haircut).
Preparing for a haircut
So, how to make hair cascade at home? Prepare a good hairdresser's scissors in advance: thinning and regular, clips and combs. The main criterion for the quality of scissors - sharpness.
Scissors can be tested in this way: if they effortlessly cut the moist cotton, they can also be used for cutting. It is advisable to choose clamps simple, not burdened with decorative elements. The decor interferes with work. Ridges will be needed with a rare and frequent arrangement of teeth. A special place in your arsenal will take a comb with a long thin handle, convenient for dividing hair into a parting.
It is not necessary to wash your hair before cutting (unless it is clean, of course). Enough humidification from the spray. Moisturized hair straightened out, become more obedient. Do not forget that after drying the strands will become shorter, so count the stock in advance.
Haircut cascade at home
There are several varieties of cascading haircuts. They are united by one quality: simplicity. Any of these techniques can be performed independently, not at the expense of their own appearance. Consider them in more detail.
The algorithm of your actions is as follows:
- Divide the strands into several zones in the horizontal direction.
- It is necessary that all the layers obtained were of the same width (several centimeters).
- Secure each of the zones with rubber bands.
Begin to work out the hair from the lowest zone, with the longest strands. Then cut the hair one layer after another, so that the top layer is slightly shorter than the bottom one.
Cascading hairstyle for long hair
How to make a cascade for long hair at home? The procedure will be as follows.
- Comb the top layer of hair in advance. Select a small strand in the center, cut it to the desired length (usually no more than 80 mm), approximately on the nose line. The main thing is that the central order does not turn out to be too short, otherwise it will stick up with an ugly whirlwind.
- Secure the cut strap with a clip or hair tie. It will be considered a control.
- Divide any remaining hair into layers using a horizontal parting.
- Similarly, trim the next strand, making it somewhat longer. Each received layer fasten clips to hair is not confused.
- Following the above procedure, cut off all other strands.
At the end of the hairstyle, they should be milled with special scissors. This deliberate carelessness will give your hair a special charm.
You got the following: the shortest were curls in the upper part of the head and near the face. The closer to the head, the longer the strands. Hairstyle for long hair provides several design options. Elongated hair at the back can be trimmed evenly, in a semicircle, or give a wedge-shaped shape (“fox-like tail”). Decorate hair bangs.
Cascade haircut at home with bangs go chubby ladies. What kind of bangs can it be? Yes any: straight, oblique, short, long, textured and two lengths. However, you can do without bangs, especially if you have the right features.
Another interesting option, how to make a cascade at home
This is a simple and no less interesting way to create a spectacular hairstyle. So, the cascade haircut algorithm at home will be like this.
- Moisten and comb the curls well along the entire length.
- Collect the hair "ponytail", but not quite normal, but in the center of the forehead.
- Decide on the length of the haircut.
- Take the "tail" in your left hand, and in the right - scissors.
- Cut off the strands.
- Profile the formed tips to give your hair a natural look.
- Dissolve your hair - voila! It turned out a stylish hairstyle for a few minutes.
Even more information on haircut cascade for long hair - in the video lessons at home.
The advantage of this hairstyle is that it does not require any styling. In addition, it is possible to experiment with the parting. It can be made straight, zigzag or simply do without it. Now time for morning hair styling will take you just a few minutes.
How to stack a cascade at home
Hair styling cascade at home involves drying the hair with a hair dryer and giving it volume using a special mousse.
Laying cascade on short hair at home
How to put a cascade on medium hair at home
Laying haircuts cascade on medium hair at home
So, if you do not have enough time or do not have money to visit the hairdresser’s salon, you can create a new charming image yourself. If you do everything correctly and accurately, you will have a wonderful hairstyle in its attractiveness!
Selection by hair structure
- Running on curly curls will allow them to look natural and at the same time give shape.
- On thin, weak, straight strands, this technique will create the necessary volume.
- If you make it on long curls, then it will emphasize their beauty and give them dynamism.
- If the hair is heavy, prone to fat, it is better to make a haircut with a smooth cut or wash your hair daily, otherwise the layering will lose all its effect.
If you want to improve the condition of your hair, special attention should be paid to shampoos that you use.
A frightening figure - in 97% of shampoos of famous brands are substances that poison our body. The main components, due to which all the troubles on the labels are designated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of the hair, the hair becomes brittle, lose elasticity and strength, the color fades. But the worst thing is that this stuff gets into the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer.
We advise you to abandon the use of funds in which these substances are located. Recently, experts of our editorial staff conducted an analysis of sulfate-free shampoos, where the first place was taken by funds from the company Mulsan Cosmetic. The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems.
We recommend to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
Differences from other haircuts
Similar in appearance to the cascade are ladder and graded square. However, on closer inspection, the differences become visible. In addition, options such as "ragged" or "double", have little resemblance to these hairstyles. However, there are transitional hybrid forms. Some experts even identify the ladder with the cascade method.
On graduated car filigreement is also used (example in the photo), but this haircut has borders and cannot be performed on long hair. The cascade is also performed on the length below the waist, which clarifies the lessons in the video below. Caret lies evenly straight lineand the cascade principle is naturalness and carelessness.
Ladder. The boundaries of the clean “ladder” are fuzzy and smooth (see photo below), and for the cascade version (especially its ragged variety), the intentional, underlined creation of transitions is typical, as shown in the lesson.
When the ladder is executed, each subsequent fragment is cut a little longer than the previous one, and in the cascade the remaining mass is equal to on the control strand, which is very clearly seen in the diagram below. That is, the cascade method is not applied to the silhouette, as is the case with the "ladder", and the whole mass.
Principle of implementation
To make a hairstyle correctly, understand its main principle.
The cascade method of cutting is based on the choice of the central (control) strand and the imaginary separation of the entire surface of the head by parting along the radius.
The selected main part, on which the remaining mass is equal, may have a different base (shown in the diagram below):
On short hair
Some hairdressers claim that such a hairstyle is not done on the head of hair above the shoulders - there is no possibility to create the amplitude of the strands. However, the difference in length is still possible (as seen in the photo).
Features of the technique are shown in the lesson on video.
Follow the sequence of the lesson to do everything exactly:
- divide the hair parting in half and select the control strand on the back of the head,
- determine the angle and length of her cutting,
- gradually cut and scratch the rest of the hair from the back of your head, leveling it,
- separate the fragments near the ear with a horizontal parting, continuing to comb them to the central strand and trim,
- do these steps with the other side,
- move to the frontal part,
- select a thin strand in front, stretch it horizontally and shear,
- align the sides with it.
On medium hair
Lessons on video on work with medium length in detail show the cascade technique:
- wet hair divided into several zones
- select a central fragment of hair up to 2 cm in the head,
- raise it vertically 90 degrees to the roots and cut to 9 cm,
- comb the mass from the occipital section onto the control strand and trim,
- in the same way, cut the sections on the sides of the head, highlighting the control strand horizontally.
On long hair
Cascade is considered the best option. for long hair, especially its ragged variety. The hairstyle will get a beautiful look and will not need complicated daily styling. To make it, look at the photo and follow the sequence of lessons:
- carefully comb wet hair
- select the front strand and determine its length, which will be the shortest for this hairstyle,
- on horizontal partings, move from the forehead to the crown, equaling the line along the control front part,
- when finished aligning, comb the hair in the opposite direction and draw the edging,
- Finish by trimming the edges, as shown in the video tutorial.
Hybrid with classic
Despite the differences in the cutting of a bob from the cascade method of hair treatment, hairdressing combined them and got an interesting option that suits women with any type of face. This is a practical haircut that does not require complex care and styling. This method combined a strict classical line with cascading "steps".
As shown in the lesson on video, in contrast to the traditional version, this variety is characterized by naturalness and fashionable negligence. It also looks great on any type of hair.
This option combines the features of women's haircuts ladder with a cascade. It looks especially good on a straight head of hair. The sequence of execution is as follows:
- select from the mass of wet hair a strand on the crown (5-7 cm),
- trim the occipital and lateral zones, equaling them along this strand,
- from the U-shaped parting that separates the parietal region, select a control fragment, add the rest of the mass to it and trim,
- the right and left lobes are similarly sheared,
- pant over the result with a shoe, trimming the ends (ladder element),
- make a filing.
Such a design "ladder" smooth out the sharp transitions inherent in this technique, and mask the flaws in appearance.
The lessons on the photo and video show how to properly make this radical “ragged” type of the usual “cascade” method:
- shorten the wet curls at the top of the head to create volume,
- cut from base to tip,
- raise the line at the face
- treat the bangs in the same way as the part on the crown
- keep the main length, cutting only the tips,
- the rest of the mass on the back of the head cut by the same method, creating a "torn" line,
- Lay the hair, lifting at the roots to give volume.
The name “double” this haircut received due to shearing the entire hair mass on the control strand. The result will be volume and an unusual look of hair.
There are two variants of the “double” method. One of the lessons suggests performing these actions in sequence:
- select the central fragment on the junction of the parietal and occipital zones,
- determine its length
- gradually brush over it and flatten the parts from the nape, dividing them horizontally,
- keep them at right angles
- finish the cut with the side and parietal area.
The second lesson on the topic of the double variety looks like this:
- start cutting strands similarly to the first method,
- make a separate “cap” at the top of the head,
- the bottom remains the same
- mandatory addition - bangs.
If you like experiments and a sudden change of image, you will surely choose this hairstyle or its double or torn “variation” for yourself. And the lessons with photos and videos on the topic of the selected species will help to perform it at the proper level.
Before we talk about how to cut the hair itself cascade, let's deal with all the features of this hairstyle. First of all, I would like to talk about what kind of hair it is suitable for.
So, this hairstyle is recommended for women who have hair:
This is because the haircut will give a certain visual volume. (See also the article Radical hair volume: features.)
In addition, it is suitable for curls of various types:
Note. It is about moderately curly hair.
If she is very curly, then in that case there is no need for a cascade, because you already have pretty fluffy hair.
By the way, if we are talking about thick and thick curls, then it will be difficult even for a professional master to make a stepped haircut, and even give it extra volume. And we are not talking about independence in this case.
Now consider one of the options, how to cut a cascade on medium hair.
The sequence of actions is as follows:
- comb strands are divided into several zones,
- division must be strictly horizontal,
- each layer must have the same width of several centimeters,
- each zone is fixed with special clips.
Next, you need to slightly trim the lowest zone, which will have the longest strands. After that, consistently cut layer by layer so that each top layer is a bit shorter than the bottom.
Note. The more layers are created and the smaller the difference between the boundary layers, the more accurate, more attractive and more refined you will have a hairstyle.
But the volume can be obtained if the difference between the layers is made as large as possible.
There is another way to cut the cascade on long hair or short curls.
It implies a top-down hairstyle:
- the top layer is combed in advance,
- tips are cut off at about nose,
- also come from the next strand,
- it needs to be cut a little longer,
- consistently according to this algorithm, all strands are cut.
Thanks to this method, the shortest strands will be located in the upper part of the head and in close proximity to the face, but the longest ones - in close proximity to the back of the head.
These are the two most common ways that masters use in hairdressing salons. However, if you have the desire, self-confidence and strength in your hands, you can do your hair yourself.
In this section, we will look at how to cut hair in a cascade at home.
Council If during the “work” you notice that something went wrong and the result is not satisfactory at the time of the haircut, it is better to stop the process and visit the hairdresser so that the master can correct the situation.
To get started, prepare all the necessary tools and parts that you will need:
- flat comb,
- hair clips
- sharp scissors,
- sprayer with water.
Now prepare your hair:
- wet curls,
- comb them well
In general, it is recommended to wash your head with a traditional shampoo right before your haircut, and also use conditioner
This will prevent tangle of curls and ease their combing.
- if the hair dries in the process of cutting, periodically sprinkle it,
- just remember that the hair should be slightly damp and not wet.
The preparatory stage is almost over.
Now proceed to the formation of layers:
- take a comb and divide the hair into horizontal layers,
- each layer should be several centimeters wide,
- each layer is located strictly from ear to ear,
- Secure each layer with clamps.
The next step is to scratch the front layer on the face, pull the curls down so that they hang down and cut them so that the tips are at the level of the nose. So you made the shortest layer.
Note. The length of the first layer may be slightly less, or slightly more.
The main thing is not to get involved so that it does not turn out to be extremely short.
Stir the second layer so that it is above the first. Trim it so that the tips are slightly lower than the first.
Do this with all layers. The distance between the layers form on their own. If it is small, the transitions will turn out smooth, and if you make it bigger, your cascade will be slightly sharp, but it will have a larger visual volume.
Now you know how to cut a cascade on medium hair. After you cut all the strands using a hairdryer and a brush, put your hair and fix the hair with a varnish or mousse. (See also the article Hair Styling Gel: Features.)
If you do not have time, desire or financial opportunity to visit a hairdresser, but there is an urgent need to change your hairstyle and create a new, charming image, use our advice! And you get an incredibly beautiful cascade! We hope you have learned how to properly cut a cascade on medium hair.
We picked up a video in this article practical recommendations on this topic!
Variety of techniques
There are several techniques for how to cut hair in a cascade. In addition, each of them is relatively simple, so you can do it yourself.
But in more detail about how to wield scissors on your own, let's talk below, but now we will talk about the features of various techniques.
Sample hairstyle cascade on medium hair