If, soon after washing your hair, your hair becomes stale, lose volume and fluffiness, get an unkempt appearance, you should seriously reconsider the principles of hair care. It is impossible to solve the problem only with the use of specialized shampoos or frequent washing of the head (this is the opposite - it contributes to an even more salting of the hair). Proper treatment of problematic hair is impossible without the use of masks. Masks for oily hair at home and professional means to combat the high fat content of the head will be covered in this article.
Instructions for use
When using masks for oily hair, you must adhere to the following principles:
- A complex approach. Owners of long and medium hair, suffering from rapid contamination of the roots, often note dryness and fragility of the tips. This is due to insufficient softening of hair with balsams and other means, as well as overdrying of shampoos for greasy hair and unsuccessful experiments with alcohol-containing cosmetic products.
In such cases, professional care products are required - mass-level cosmetics are not enough. Alternatively - the use of different types of masks on the roots and length with tips, but more on that below.
- Proper preparation. You should first use a scrub, then wash your hair with a specialized shampoo, and only then apply a mask. To prepare the scrub will need fine sea salt. It can add essential oils, balsam and other emollients as desired. Massage the head should be very soft, not rubbing salt and not hurting the scalp. The described procedureThe table shows the best offers is performed no more than 1 time per week.
- Avoid heat. Most masks for oily hair should be slightly warm or cool. If the mask is prepared in a water bath, then it must be cooled before use. After applying the head does not need to warm the film and warm things. Wash off the mixture followed by cool water.
- Do not overdo it. Aggressive degreasing does not only eliminate the oily hair, but also enhances it, and can also cause a deterioration in the quality of the hair - the appearance of a section, brittleness, loss of luster. It is desirable to perform procedures no more than 1-2 times a week.
After the mask is washed off, rinse with a weak solution of acetic acid, citric acid or decoction of herbs - chamomile, coltsfoot, and nettle. Henna also dries well, but if you don’t want to dye your hair, colorless will do as well. It has the same properties as the dye - strengthens the braid, relieves dandruff, gives volume to the hairstyle.
How to use recipes of traditional medicine?
In various sources of information one can read that recipes of traditional medicine for the treatment of hair are often ineffective. Therefore, it is not worth spending time on the use of products prepared on their basis. This opinion is partially confirmed by practice. This situation has several reasons.
First is that in order to achieve a result from the use of any means for treating oily hair, it is necessary to use it for at least a month. If therapy is carried out to strengthen the hair roots - at least 4 months.
The second reason is the ability of the body to "get used" to any effects on it. This mainly concerns such care procedures as masks, rubbing, balms.
Therefore, experienced trichologists and phytotherapeutists recommend periodically changing the folk remedies used to treat oily hair for other, but similar effects.
Third reason possible failures is the lack of systematic use. Often, having achieved a more or less satisfactory result, they begin to skip procedures. And the pathological process is gaining momentum again. If you take all this into account, there is every chance of making your hair beautiful and healthy.
There is another recommendation on the use of popular recipes. If the hair is oily at the roots and dry at the tips, oil-based products are applied without affecting the scalp.
Dry shampoo as a means of combating hair greasiness
Before the advent of modern cosmetics, women and men got rid of the increased fat content of the scalp and hair using flour, potato, and subsequently corn starch. These products acted as a masking and cleansing agent. Starch and flour was applied to the skin and hair. The fat was absorbed, after which the head was combed out with a frequent comb. So dandruff, seborrheic scales were removed, hair was cleaned.
For cooking you can use:
- oatmeal alone or mixed with ground almonds,
- starch or meal in a mixture with baby powder.
The process of applying dry shampoo
- Parting straight.
- Pour along the selected agent.
- Using a comb to throw hair and make a second parting at a distance of 2-3 cm from the first.
Thus, dry shampoo covers the entire scalp. Do not rub. Leave for a few minutes. Then take a comb with frequent teeth and begin to gently comb out the mass absorbed by the fat. In this process, it is important not to press on the scalp so as not to irritate the sebaceous glands.
Popular methods can be prepared at home effective masks to combat the high fat of the hair. It is necessary to strictly observe the proportions (if they are indicated), and in the presence of allergic reactions, refuse from subsequent procedures.
Honey based blends are particularly effective when adding aloe juice and a weak solution of acetic acid. For the roots, 3 tablespoons of unsweetened honey is sufficient, which must first be melted in a water bath.
Then add 2 tablespoons of fresh aloe juice and one and a half tablespoons of diluted vinegar to slightly cooled honey. Apply before shampooing. Hold for 1 hour.
Most herbal decoctions have a drying effect. For very oily hair, the following recipe is effective. Take 4 tablespoons of dried marigold, wormwood and nettle. Steam in a small amount of boiling water, drain. In the same broth stir the clay. Keep the mixture for no more than half an hour.
The mixture on the basics of mustard not only relieve excess fat, but also affect hair growth. Water is added to the mustard, and then clay is mixed in a ratio of 2 to 1. Honey enhances the burning of mustard, so it should be added with caution. Keep the mustard mask no more than 20 minutes.
In addition to getting rid of fat, baking soda gives fluffness splendor. Mix 3 tablespoons of soda and rye flour, stir in water. Optionally add a drop of your favorite essential oil. Keep the mixture for no more than half an hour.
Clay masks - the most effective in the fight against oily hair. Therefore, they are widely used separately and in combination with other (more often with moisturizing) ingredients. To prepare a clay mixture, you must take a few tablespoons of clay and stir them in a small amount of water until the consistency of liquid sour cream.
Blue, green and black clay will do. Do not put a mask on the ends of the hair. Mask hold 15-20 minutes.
Apple vinegar is suitable for vinegar, and as a basis - any grated fruit or honey in a ratio of 1 to 2. Wash off the mixture after 15 minutes and then wash the hair with a specialized shampoo. Take care in advance that the fruit was not small bones.
Note! You can apply more often 1 time per week, 2 - optimally, but not longer than a month.
Masks based on potato starch are not only struggling with fat, but also make the hair more docile. Dissolve a few tablespoons of potato starch with a small amount of water, then add a few drops of essential oils and honey for a thicker consistency. Keep no more than half an hour.
Extend the freshness of hair after washing curd mask will help. Take a few spoons of low-fat cottage cheese and half the lemon juice. The mixture is thoroughly whipped until smooth. Moisturize hair slightly before application. Keep the natural mask for 40 minutes.
Egg masks are applied only to the hair roots. You must take one egg, separate the yolk from the protein. It takes protein. Beat no need. For a more pronounced effect, add a little alcohol.
Gelatin masks dry well, straighten, add volume. An indispensable tool for owners of liquid and dull braids. The effect persists until the next shampooing.
The mask will require several tablespoons of gelatin, which should be melted in a water bath. Then you can add soaked black bread and a few drops of essential oils. The consistency should be thick and more or less homogeneous. Mix hold an hour and a half.
Important! After the gelatin mask, you should rinse the hair with diluted lemon juice.
Less popular, but no less effective is the tomato mask. Before chopping, tomatoes are scalded with boiling water, then peeled. It is advisable to remove the seeds - wash and comb them out of the hair is extremely problematic. Grinding vegetable to the state of mashed potatoes, you can optionally add a small amount of a weak solution of acetic acid. Apply to dried hair after washing. Keep the mixture for about half an hour. If oils are added to it, then it can be longer. Such a mask is allowed to do more than 1 time per week - it does not have a pronounced drying effect, but it fights perfectly with fat.
Broth for hair
Herbs decoctions have an excellent drying effect, but keep the hair soft and also give it shine. It is possible to use decoctions as a liquid basis for a mask, mixing clay in them, and it is possible separately - as a rinse.
Against oily hair, a decoction of bay leaf and lemon juice is effective. It is enough to put five bay leaves and a half liters of water (depending on the length and thickness of the hair), bring to a boil, reduce the heat and let it brew. After the broth has cooled, add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice. Rinse hair should be immediately after shampooing.
The following are the best deals for oily hair from different price categories:
- L’oreal Elseve Three Valuable Clays. The budget option for fat at the roots and dry at the tips. Keeps the hair fresh for several days. Apply before shampooing. Cost: 350 rubles.
- Kapous Magic Keratin. The tool is perfect for those girls who, in addition to fat roots, dried length and ends. The product gives a lasting cosmetic effect, “healing” damage without weighting. Cost: 600 rubles.
- Lakme Matt Mask for Oily Hair. The tool has a long matting effect, while the effect of the mask is delicate due to the soft formula. In addition to clay contains herbal extracts. Does not cause overdrying, adds volume and fluffiness of a head of hair. The best effect is achieved on dirty hair, so you should not wash your head before applying the mask. Cost: 2500 rubles.
- Microlysis of Lactobacillus. As part of a lot of vitamins, extracts from the roots of medicinal herbs, honey and oils. The tool gently cares for hair, filling them with vitality and making them bulky and obedient. Apply on the head for 30 minutes, cover with a cap to enhance the effect. Wash off with warm water. Cost: 1 sachet - 35 rubles, 1 bank - 350 rubles.
The same mask can not be equally suitable for all. One product can have an excellent effect on one head of hair, and cause dangerous phenomena (for example, allergic reactions) on another. It is necessary to carefully try new recipes, test products on the crook of the elbow, take into account individual characteristics - the presence of intolerance to certain products, allergic diseases, etc.
Properly selected masks have a beneficial effect on oily hair. But to constantly use the same tool is unwise. When hair care, it is desirable to choose products from one line, changing them every 3 months.
Is it possible to reduce fat
Of course, the type of hair can not be changed. But to bring the curls to a decent condition after winter (when they become especially greasy due to wearing a headdress) or to reduce the frequency of washing is fine.
- First, you need a diet correction. Try to eliminate salty, smoked, fried, fatty, flour foods, and your hair will gradually bring less problems.
- Secondly, do not expose them to prolonged heat exposure. Hot steam in the bath, solar radiation, the use of a hair dryer contribute to the intensive work of the sebaceous glands. Protect the curls with a lightweight headgear.
- Thirdly, you need to get a good shampoo (without silicones, but with herbal extracts or the addition of clay) and try to wash your hair not every day, but at least 3 or 2 times a week. Balsam - rinse oily hair is not needed, but if the tips are too dry, they must be treated with a caring agent after washing.
- Fourthly, use masks from fat content and herbal decoctions. Home cosmetics, again, should not be abused, especially the one that is made on an oil basis. With decoctions, everything is simpler: they can be rinsed curls after each wash.
How to apply masks
- The therapeutic composition is prepared in non-metallic (ceramic, plastic) dishes: it should not be oxidized.
- The mask should be used immediately, at one time. Natural components are not stored for a long time.
- Before using the new product for the first time, make sure that it is not an allergen.
- You can not use a mask (especially with aggressive components), if the scalp has wounds.
- Before the procedure, you do not need to wash your hair (unless otherwise indicated in the recipe): almost all formulations against excessive greasiness are applied to dirty strands, mostly on the roots (especially when the tips are dry or damaged).
- Well, if the mask is slightly warmed up. It should be rubbed into the scalp for a few minutes and then warmed with a polyethylene cap and a towel. For oily hair, the mask should not be kept for a long time: in most cases, 20-30 minutes is enough.
- The product is washed off with warm (not hot!) Water with shampoo without silicone, after which it is advisable to rinse the hair with freshly prepared but already cooled decoction (nettle, mint, calamus, yarrow, lemon balm, chamomile, oak bark).
- The mask should be applied once a week or even in two weeks, more often - it is not necessary, otherwise the hair can become even fatter. The course of treatment is 7 to 10 procedures.
The most effective ingredients
Homemade cosmetics for oily hair work differently. Some adsorb sebum, others - slow down the process of its secretion, and others - relieve itching and dandruff, which are often accompanied by increased fat content.
Combining various natural ingredients, you can create masks recipes yourself. It is only important to know which products are most effective and what they are for.
- Cognac (alcohol) and citrus juice dries the scalp, gives hair the root volume and makes it light. But you can not get involved in these tools: the structure of the hair due to loss of moisture may deteriorate.
- Kefir, cottage cheese and whey, as well as henna, yeast and fresh tomato juice regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands and eliminate itching, give the curls elasticity, volume and strength.
- Clay, oatmeal, rye bread and sea salt absorb fat.
- Mustard (powder) activates hair growth, and in combination with clay helps cleanse them of excess fat.
As for base oils, coconut and grape seed are most suitable, but the latter is not used in its pure form.
Any mask against oily hair will be especially effective if you add essential oils to it (up to 15 drops per 2 tablespoons of the mixture). For example, to normalize the sebaceous glands, oils of bergamot, eucalyptus, patchouli, lemon, cedar, grapefruit, cypress are used, and to get rid of dandruff, in addition to the above, rosemary, sandalwood, lemongrass, tea tree, lavender, ylang - ylang.
Homemade Mask Recipes
- Mustard mask will help to cope with hair thinning. Dilute 2 tbsp. tablespoons mustard powder with warm water to the consistency of thick cream, add 2 tablespoons. spoons of vegetable oil and a few drops of essential. Apply the mixture to the scalp, rub and leave for a maximum of 25 minutes. Then rinse with cool water, rinse hair well with shampoo and rinse with herbal decoction.
- By adding clay, you will get an even more effective (especially against itching and dandruff) version of this mask. So, mix 2 tbsp. spoons of ground mustard and 3 tbsp. spoons of dry clay (recommended black or green, but white or blue will work too), dissolve them with warm water to make a gruel. Add 1 teaspoon of melted honey and as much fresh lemon juice. Spread the mixture through the hair, paying particular attention to the roots, and leave for half an hour, and then rinse with warm water and shampoo.
- If you don't like oil-based masks, try lighter ones on protein. For a start, prepare a strong decoction of chamomile (boil 2-3 tablespoons of raw materials in 0.5 liters of water for 5 to 10 minutes and allow to cool). Mix a few spoons of broth with whipped protein. Apply the mass to the hair roots. The remains of broth rub in curls along the entire length. Wear a plastic cap and warm your head with a “turban”. After 20-30 minutes, rinse the mask with warm water and shampoo.
- 1 small packet (10 g) of dry yeast dissolve 1 teaspoonful of warm water, add 1 beaten protein. Rub the mixture into the hair roots and do not rinse until it dries. Then rinse the hair well with warm water and a delicate shampoo.
- Brilliance and volume of oily hair will give a mask based on henna. To prepare it, dissolve 20 g of colorless henna in boiling water and add 10 g of clay. When the mass has cooled slightly, mix a few drops of essential oil (for example, bergamot or orange) into it and immediately apply it to dry, unwashed hair. Heat your head with a towel. Keep the mask for about 40 - 60 minutes.
- Hair mask with tomato pulp recommended women who want to make their curls more obedient and better amenable to styling. Take 2 - 4 juicy fruits (the amount depends on their size and hair length) and chop them. Stir 20 grams of rice, corn or potato starch and 6 drops of rosemary oil into gruel. Mask distribute almost the entire length of the curls (excluding the tips) and leave for 20 to 25 minutes, then rinse.
Finally, you can simply rub 0.5 cups of tomato juice without any additives into the strands, massage your scalp and warm it with a towel, and after 30 minutes rinse well. Even such a procedure, carried out regularly, will give fruit: over time, the hair will become less dirty.
- One of the simplest is a mask of blue or green clay, "absorbing" the excess fat. Dilute 2 tbsp. spoons of dry clay with a small amount of mineral water. You should get a rather thin gruel, which must be carefully distributed over the hair to about the middle of their length. After half an hour, wash off the composition.
As you can see, even a mask for very oily hair at home can be prepared from the most affordable products, and the wellness procedure itself takes no more than an hour.
Basics of using masks for greasy and greasy hair
- Absolutely all masks for greasy hair require careful rubbing into the root area for about 4-8 minutes. Then you must always wear a shower cap and wrap your head with a bath towel.
- For greasy hair roots and dry ends, it is recommended to apply the mixture only to the root area, and moisturize the hair itself with any vegetable oil.
- Hot water promotes additional development of dermatological or sebum. Therefore, at home it is recommended to wash your hair with lukewarm water of about 38 degrees.
- The main key to success is systematic. It is advisable to use masks for oily hair 3 times in 10 days. In the future, they are recommended to be used for prophylactic purposes every 30 days.
How to make masks?
In the care of oily hair, the main role is given to masks, contributing to a decrease in the secretion of fat by the scalp. Using them, you must follow the rules:
Before applying the mixture is heated in a water bath to a temperature of 36 degrees. A warm mask better penetrates the structure of the skin and rods,
Put a lot on dirty hair. First, rubbing the skin with massaging movements, as the fat content of the hairstyle depends on the activity of the sebaceous glands in it. Then the mass is distributed along the length of the curls. Hair is laid under a plastic cap and covered with a towel,
This item applies only to hair oily at the roots and dry at the tips. The composition should be rubbed into the scalp and upper part of the curls. The tips are smeared with oil: burdock, olive, or at least sunflower,
Wash off the mask with water at a comfortable temperature of 35-37 degrees. No more and no less. When exposed to skin of cold or hot water, increased fat production is activated to protect against low and high temperatures. Curls will become salted even faster,
For shampooing, you should use a special shampoo, which is designed to combat greasy hair. If your hair is oily after washing, wash your hair one more time,
It is advisable to rinse your head with a special decoction of herbs or use a balm against greasy hair.
How to make hair less greasy with the use of masks? To do this, they need to be done with a frequency of up to 2 times a week. After the course of treatment in one month, they move on to preventive measures. To do this, make a home mask against greasy hair with a frequency of 2-4 times per month.
Homemade shampoo recipes
When the rods seem to be covered with an oil film, the question arises about how to wash greasy hair. For these purposes, you should use special shampoos. Manufacturers claim that with regular use of them normalizes the activity of the glands that secrete fat. But what to do when it is not enough? Try to make shampoo at home for oily hair.
- Yolk - 1 pc.,
- Camphor oil - 10 drops,
- Water - 2 tbsp. l
Yolk and water mix, drip oil. Beat up.
Rub into the skin and apply on strands. Finger massage the head for 10 minutes. Wash off.
- Yolk - 1 pc.,
- Ginseng oil - 3 ml,
- Water - 150 ml,
- Baby soap - 30 g
Grind soap on a fine grater and dilute in water. Beat with yolk. Add butter and mix.
Wash off after applying to the skin and curls.
Vodka with egg
- Vodka - 20 ml,
- Chicken Egg - 1 pc.,
- Lemon juice - 10 ml,
- Aromatic mint oil - 3 ml.
Beat the egg, add the remaining ingredients and mix.
Wash off after applying to the skin and curls.
- Black bread - 100 g,
- Water - 100 ml.
Soak the bread in the liquid.
Rub into the scalp and apply gruel to the curls. Rinse in three waters.
Tip! If the hair roots are too greasy, add 10 ml of salicylic acid to the shampoo. Prepared headwash is not subject to storage.
Broths and infusions for massage the scalp and rinse oily hair
Broths and infusions help to reduce the production of fat by the scalp. Herbal therapy is suitable if you have oily scalp and hair falls out. In addition to reducing fat, you can achieve strengthening of the roots. The table shows several recipes infusions and decoctions.
- Buds and leaves of linden - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Water - 500 ml.
Water to boil. Rinse the container with boiling water, lay the leaves with buds on the bottom. Pour boiling water. Forget about the infusion for 2 hours and strain.
Rinse curls after washing, paying particular attention to the skin. Do not flush.
- Buds and leaves of birch - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Water - 500 ml.
Prepare the same as lime extract.
Rinse your head while massage your skin with your fingertips. Do not flush.
- Oak bark powder - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Water - 200 ml.
Water to boil. Pour the oak powder and put the container in a water bath. After half an hour, remove and cool. Broth strain.
Rub into the roots, making massaging movements with your fingers, for 5 minutes. Then leave for a quarter of an hour and rinse with warm water.
Oily hair struggling herbs:
- Calendula (flowers),
- Yarrow (stems with leaves and inflorescences),
- Thyme (tops),
- Nettle (top of stem up to 20 cm),
- Plantain (leaves),
- Sage (stalks with leaves and buds),
- Mint (leaves),
- Air (root),
- Burdock (root),
- Chamomile (flowers),
- St. John's wort (stalks with leaves and buds).
Herbal infusion of leaves and flowers are prepared in the same way as lime. A decoction of medicinal roots do the same as from the bark of oak. You can make herbs from the collection in any proportions.
Important! Dry scalp and greasy hair are incompatible phenomena. The stems do not produce fat; the sebaceous glands do. Dandruff is glued with fat, eventually falling off the head with large flakes. To cure it will require a reduction in sebum production.
Oily Hair Mask Recipes
Folk remedies for oily hair are prepared from products with low fat content. If you need to add kefir or milk in the recipe, it is better to choose low-fat products. If you need sour cream, then from the whole range choose the one in which the mass fraction of fat is the smallest. The composition of the masks also includes components that contribute to the extinction of the activity of the sebaceous glands and eliminates fat: acids, alcohol-containing products, essential oils, mustard.
Mustard powder is suitable for removing excess fat. But he has "side effects." This is the activation of hair growth and strengthening of the roots. The mustard mask is applied only to the skin with the help of massage movements. The rods themselves are better not to touch, so as not to burn curls.
- Mustard seed powder - 1.5 tbsp. l.,
- Sugar - 1.5 tsp.,
- Water - 30 ml,
- Chicken yolk - 1 pc.
Stir in mustard in warm water, add sugar and yolk.
From 30 to 60 minutes.
With clay for growth
- Mustard powder - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Water - 40 ml,
- Clay green or black - 3 tbsp. l.,
- Lemon juice - 5 ml,
- Honey - 5 ml.
Mustard mixed in heated water and mixed with clay. Mix the mass, add lemon juice. Honey melt and mix with the base.
30 to 40 minutes.
- Mustard powder - 1 tsp.,
- Natural Fat-Free Yoghurt - 60 ml,
- Flour rye - 1 tbsp. l.,
- Lemon juice - 5 ml,
- Honey - 5 ml.
Mustard powder mixed with flour. Mix the mixture to obtain slurry in yogurt. Add honey and lemon juice. Mix.
Attention! Mustard can cause severe burning. If it becomes unbearable, wash off the mask. But next time add less powder.
Lemon strongly dries the skin and curls. Therefore, a mask for dry ends and fat roots is not suitable. Before use, comb your hair with a comb dipped in olive oil. A thin oily film will protect the rods from moisture loss.
Firming mask with garlic, aloe and honey
- Rubbed garlic - 1 part,
- Aloe juice - 1 part,
- Honey - 1 part,
- Lemon juice - 1 part.
Stir until smooth.
- Lemon - 1 pc.,
- Vodka - 1 tbsp.
Squeeze the juice from the lemon, mix with vodka. The composition can be stored in the refrigerator.
With carrot juice
- Lemon juice - 2 parts,
- Red carrot juice - 1 part.
Attention! To get rid of the smell of garlic, rinse your head in water with the addition of mustard powder or your favorite essential oil (a few drops). A carrot juice can not be used for fair-haired women. Otherwise, curls may become undesirable shade.
Cognac strongly dries the scalp, like lemon. Therefore, the tips before applying cognac mask treated with oil. This product not only normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands, but also activates hair growth, treats dandruff.
Cognac mask that activates the growth of oily hair
- Cognac - 1 part,
- Alcohol infusion of red pepper - 1 part,
- Castor - 2 parts,
- Aromatic rosemary oil - 3 drops.
Cognac dandruff mask for oily hair
- Cognac - 10 ml,
- Quail egg yolks - 10 pcs.,
- Colorless henna - 2 tsp,
- Burdock oil - 5 ml.
Mix henna with yolks. Add remaining ingredients, mix.
With oak bark and bee honey
- Cognac - 50 g,
- Oak bark powder - 1 tbsp. l.,
- Honey - 2 tbsp. l
Oak powder pour cognac. Let stand for 4 hours and then strain. Honey melt in the microwave (or water bath, which is harder) and mix with brandy.
Clay has bactericidal and antifungal effects. Therefore, it is effective in the fight against dandruff caused by the activity of pathogenic microflora. Clay relieves irritation, eliminates itchy scalp, activates hair growth. Effectively fights hyperactivity of the sebaceous glands.
With green clay
- Clay green - 2 tbsp. l.,
- A decoction of herbs that eliminate greasy hair - 60 ml,
- Acetic acid 5% - 1 tbsp. l
Clay diluted in broth until a homogeneous slurry. Mix with vinegar.
20 to 40 minutes.
With blue clay
- Blue Clay - 2 tbsp. l.,
- A decoction of herbs that eliminate greasy hair - 60 ml,
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. l.,
- Garlic - 2 cloves.
Clay diluted in broth to thick homogeneous gruel. Garlic pereteret mashed potatoes. Mix with gruel and pour in lemon juice.
Nourishing mask with clay and vitamins
- Green Clay - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Water - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Retinol (A) - 1 ampoule,
- Tocopherol (E) - 1 ampoule,
- Pyridoxine (B6) - 1 ampoule,
- Chicken yolk - 1 pc.
Water mixed with the contents of the vials. In a vitamin solution to dissolve the clay to obtain gruel. Add yolk and stir.
To prepare the mask should take only black bread. Only he is able to reduce the secretion of sebum. Additionally, bread masks cleanse the head well. Therefore, they are used for washing the head, like rye flour. Also, bread gruel with the addition of other ingredients is an effective moisturizing hair mask at home, suitable for oily skin types.
Bread with kefir
- Kefir - 200 ml,
- Rye Bread - 100 g
Bread cut into cubes, soak in yogurt. Leave for 20 minutes and grind into mush.
Bread with mustard
- Rye Bread - 100 g,
- Water - 200 ml
- Mustard powder - 1 tbsp. l
Stir in mustard in water. Soak her bread, cut into cubes. Leave for a third of an hour, then cook the mush.
Bread with yeast
- Rye Bread - 100 g,
- Warm water - 300 ml,
- Yeast - 20 g fresh or 2 g dry,
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
Yeast diluted in water with sugar. Bread cut into cubes, pour diluted yeast. After 20 minutes, grind into a liquid slurry.
The best nourishing hair mask is the egg. But for fatty roots, besides the yolk, you need to add foods that break down fat and absorb the activity of glands that produce fat. These masks are suitable if the hair is greasy only at the roots, and the ends remain dry. The yolk prevents the rods from drying out.
With honey, garlic and aloe juice
- Chicken yolk - 1 pc.,
- Honey - 40 ml,
- Aloe juice - 15 ml,
- Lemon - 5 ml,
- Garlic - 1 clove.
Honey melt, sue and grind with yolk. Garlic mashed into a puree, mix with honey and egg mass. Add aloe and lemon juice. Mix.
Yeast with protein
- Dry yeast - 1 bag of 10 g (or pressed - 30 g),
- Water 36 degrees - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Sugar - 1 tsp.,
- Egg white - 1 pc.
Dissolve sugar in water, make gruel with yeast from a solution. Add whipped protein. Let the mass stand for 15 minutes.
With burdock root oil and alcohol extract of chilli pepper
- Chicken yolk - 1 pc.,
- Burdock oil - 15 ml,
- Pepper spirit infusion - 2 tbsp. l
With vegetables and fruits
Masks with mashed potatoes and juices made from fruits and vegetables not only eliminate excess fat. They strengthen the roots, moisturize the skin and the rods. Vegetable and fruit products have a mild effect. And if the hair is greasy the next day, you can again make a mask without harm to the curls.
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Water - 50 ml.
Dilute pasta in water to get tomato juice.
- Cucumber - 50 g,
- Honey - 1 tbsp. l.,
- Water - 1 tbsp. l
Purified cucumber from seeds and peel to be mashed with a blender. Add honey and water, mix.
- Large sour apple - 1 pc.
- Lemon juice - 5 ml.
Apple rubbed on the smallest grater and squeeze the juice. Mix with lemon juice.
- Quince - 1 pc.,
- Water - 200 ml.
Use only the core. Boil water with fruit for 10 minutes. Cool and strain.
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
Grate and squeeze the juice.
With essential oils
Aromatic oils have a strong effect. Therefore, for the preparation of cosmetics they are taken in very small quantities and counted down with a dropper using a pipette. Such masks are suitable for greasy roots of hair, when curls are of normal fat content. If the ends are dry, you will have to protect them by treating them with olive oil.
You can add 3 drops of aromatic oil to any mask from the above:
- lemon tree,
- tea tree,
- Ylang Ylang,
You can add about 20 droplets of aromatic oil in a 200 ml shampoo. The bottle will need to be shaken thoroughly before each use. Regular washing with such a shampoo will normalize the fat content of the roots.
Attention! Be careful with the dosage of aromatic oil. It is better to add it less than more. Such an oil can cause a chemical burn if its concentration is too high.
Comprehensive care for oily hair (mask + shampoo + decoction or infusion) will get rid of fat in a month. Then the number of procedures is reduced and they are carried out only as a preventive measure. Dear readers, share your recipes of masks that help you in the fight against oily hair.
Mask preparation process
- poured flour into the container,
- boiling water is added and stirred until a homogeneous mass is obtained (preferably using a blender),
- leave for a few minutes to cool the mixture,
- filter it through double gauze or cotton fabric,
- squeeze out the mass, squeezing out all the liquid from it,
- mix powders of soap nut and cumin,
- pour this mixture with 1 cup of hot water, mix, leave for 3-5 minutes,
- filter this mixture through gauze, squeeze,
- in the liquid from the extraction of flour make yolks, mix,
The result should be 2 different composition: squeezing flour with yolk and squeezing from a mixture of shikakai and cumin.
The process of applying the mask
- Hair is not washed, but moistened with warm water. In small portions put a mixture of flour with yolk on the head. The composition will be badly washed, so you can periodically moisten the hair with water. Thoroughly wash them. The duration of this procedure should be not less than 3 minutes. In order to withstand the allotted time, you can use a stopwatch. Thoroughly wash hair under running water.
- Reapply the same remedy and repeat all the same actions.
- Above a basin or a wide bowl, liquid is gradually poured from the second cup onto the head: squeezing a mixture of soap nut and cumin. Washed hair. Scoop out the coagulated liquid and re-apply it to the hair. So do several times. You can lower your hair into the pelvis and rinse them thoroughly. within 2 minutes.
- Wash head under running water. Dry hair naturally or with a hair dryer. Repeat the procedure will be required after 2-4 days, depending on the degree of activity of the sebaceous glands.
Nettle hair decoction
Broths are used as rinses and hair masks. Nettle is known for its beneficial properties that contribute to the normalization of the sebaceous glands, drying and cleansing effect. The composition of nettle includes vitamin A, stimulating blood circulation processes. Tannins help get rid of itching and dandruff.
You can also use fresh leaves of this plant. But they need more quantity than dry ones.
To prepare the broth, take 3 tablespoons of dry nettle or 5 tablespoons fresh. Vegetable raw materials are poured with ½ liter of boiling water, stirred and covered with a lid. Insist within 20-30 minutes. Strainse broth is used to rinse hair after shampooing. Non-filtered is applied as a mask and held at least 30 minutes under a warm terry towel.
Milk serum. Hair benefits
Whey - a product resulting from the filtering of sour milk. People have long known about its benefits and used as a means of healing the body, and, in particular, the scalp and hair. Serum can be the basis of fermented milk masks with the addition of honey, rye flour, eggs, clay, herbs.
This liquid is also used as a rinse aid. No additional action, straining or heating is required. The optimal temperature for using this agent is room temperature. Serum is poured on the head and washed with skin and hair. After that, rinse and apply a moisturizing balm.
Green clay masks
Green clay in masks for hair acts as a scrubbing and nutrient. Frequent companion of hyperactivity of the sebaceous glands - dandruff. With systematic use, green clay successfully copes with this problem.
This substance is an excellent choice as a base for oily hair masks.
Green Clay Masks
- 3 tablespoons of clay + 1 yolk + 1 table spoon of fat milk + 1 table spoon of sea buckthorn oil. The mass is slightly heated, applied to the scalp and hair, hold for 20-25 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons of clay + 1 table spoon of apple cider vinegar + 2 tablespoons of water. The mask is applied for half an hour, washed off with warm water.
Oily hair can be washed with green clay. To do this, the powder must be diluted with warm water to obtain a creamy mass. The mixture is applied on the head, massaged for a minute, left on the hair for 5-10 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
In order to get the full effect of the use of green clay, masks are made at least 2 times a week during the month. If the effect of dry scalp or hair appears, moisturizing balms are applied.
Masks for greasy hair at the roots and dry at the tips
Express mask for greasy hair and lifeless tips
- 50 ml kefir,
- 2 yolks,
- Vitamin B2-5 ml.
Sour cream with yolk whisk to a homogeneous mass and pour vitamin. Prepare the composition of the curls and wrap his head with a bath towel. Keep the mixture for 40 minutes, then wash your hair with a simple method.
Mask for dull and greasy curls
- 3 chicken eggs,
- 20 gr. honey
- 20 gr. oatmeal
Boil the flakes to form a homogeneous liquid substance. In the cooled mixture pour eggs, mixed with honey. Apply the mixture to washed wet hair, top it with a bath towel. Hold for half an hour, after which you need to wash your head with tepid water.
Mask from cottage cheese
- 40 gr. low-fat cottage cheese,
- 15 ml of fresh lime,
The ingredients are thoroughly mixed and distributed over clean, slightly damp hair. Wrap a warm scarf and hold for 45 minutes. After that you should wash your hair.
Nourishing mask for greasy hair
- 10 ml of grape oil,
- 15 ml of fresh sour citrus.
Stir the ingredients until a homogeneous mass. First, the composition must be rubbed into the root zone, and then process the rest of the hair. We hide the curls under the cap, we stand for half an hour. Following my head is a simple method.
Recipe 1: Mask for oily hair - egg yolk + alcohol (vodka, brandy)
The use of masked yolks helps reduce the release of excess fat.
This folk remedy for oily hair is prepared as follows: pound the yolk of one chicken egg, mix it with a teaspoon of water and a teaspoon of alcohol (brandy or vodka). Apply the mask to washed hair, thoroughly rub it into the scalp and leave for fifteen minutes. Then rinse hair with warm water without shampoo.
How to get rid of greasy hair.
A simple and effective recipe for dealing with oily hair.
Masks for oily hair with mustard
- 15 gr. dry mustard,
- 1/3 glasses of vegetable oil,
- 3 drops of rosemary aroma oil.
Dilute mustard with hot water until a homogeneous slurry and add the mixture of oils. We rub into the root zone and further along the entire length of hair growth. Withstand 15 minutes under polyethylene and bath towel. After rinsing the mixture under running water.
Mustard - sugar
- 1 tbsp. l mustard,
- 10 ml of warm water,
- 10 gr. crystalline sugar,
- 2 squirrels.
Bring the mustard powder to a homogeneous slurry with water. Then we introduce sugar and protein into the composition. Well, everything is mixed and processed hair roots. We warm with a towel and hold for half an hour. Wash off with tepid water.
- 2 tbsp. l mustard powder,
- 1 l. tepid water.
First of all, in a container with hot water we dilute mustard powder. Then you must enter the resulting substance in a liter of lukewarm water. All the shampoo is ready, you can start washing your hair. As an air conditioner you can use lemon water.
Mustard mask to activate growth
- 2 tbsp. l mustard,
- 1/3 glasses of mineral water,
- 2 tbsp. l cosmetic clay,
- 10 ml of warmed honey,
- 10 ml fresh lime or lemon.
Stir the mustard powder in water until smooth. Then enter the remaining components. It is necessary to distribute the composition throughout the hair. The composition must be kept under the cap for 25 minutes. Then wash your hair in a simple way.
Kefir masks for greasy hair
- 15 gr. natural cocoa,
- 1 yolk,
- 150 ml of kefir,
- 10 ml of warm water.
Dissolve the cocoa powder in warm water, add the remaining ingredients and bring to a homogeneous mass. Distribute the composition throughout the growth of hair, and hide under the bath cap. Soak for half an hour, rinse your head in a simple way.
Kefirno - cognac
- half a glass of yogurt or kefir,
- 10 ml of cognac.
Enter yolk and brandy into yogurt and mix everything well. Apply the composition only on the zone of hair growth. Keep the hour and my head.
Sour milk mask
- 120 ml of any liquid fermented milk product
- 1 yolk,
- 1/4 glasses of lemon juice.
Mix all ingredients until homogeneous. Apply the mixture on a slightly damp curls and hide under the plastic cap. The mask must be held for half an hour, then you need to wash your hair in a simple way.
Kefir with aroma oils
- 120 ml low-fat kefir,
- 2 yolk,
- 2 drops of peppermint oil,
- 2 drops of orange oil,
- 2 drops of lime or lemon oil.
Thoroughly mix the components of the mask. Apply to hair. We warm and hold for half an hour. As time passes my hair.
Moisturizing mask with kefir
- 40 ml of kefir,
- 30 gr. cottage cheese,
- Vitamin B5–1 ampoule.
Pound the cottage cheese until smooth, introduce kefir and vitamin into it. Once again, mix everything well. If the composition is too tight, you can enter into it a few tablespoons of purified water. We apply the mask on clean slightly damp curls and we endure for 30 minutes under the cap. My head.
Clay masks for greasy hair
- 2 tbsp. l cosmetic clay,
- 20 ml of water.
Dilute clay in warm water to a state of liquid sour cream. Rubbing movements of the composition must be applied first to the root area, and then spread throughout the hair. Hold under the cap for 40 minutes, then wash your hair.
- 1 tbsp. l blue clay
- 1/5 cup of mineral water,
- 2 drops of rosemary,
- 2 drops of any citrus oil.
Stir the clay in mineral water and add aroma oils. Apply only on the hair growth zone, wrap a warm scarf. Keep for 30 minutes, rinse in the usual way.
The restoring mask with clay
- 3 tbsp. l red clay
- 30 ml of any beer,
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) - 2 ampoules.
Dilute clay in beer, enter into the resulting composition of vitamin. Apply to the root area and insulate. Hold for 45 minutes and wash the hair.
Masks with cognac for oily hair
Cognac mask for shine curls
- 1/3 glasses of brandy
- 10 ml citrus nectar (lime, lemon, orange)
20 ml of grape oil.
Heat brandy on a water bath to 36–37 degrees and add any citrus juice and grape oil into it. Treat the composition of the hair, avoiding the root zone. Remove hair under salofan and hold for 60 minutes. Rinse your head in an easy way.
Egg and brandy
All components of the recipe are mixed and applied to the roots and further along the entire length. Hold for 20 minutes, after the time comes, wash your hair thoroughly.
Mask, activating the growth of hair follicles
- 1/4 glasses of brandy
- 1/4 glasses of alcohol tincture of hot pepper,
- 15 ml of castorca,
- 1 drop of rosemary essential oil.
Mix all the ingredients and composition of the roots of the hair. Put the hair under the sack and hold for half an hour. Wash hair with shampoo.
- 1/4 glasses of brandy
- 2 eggs,
- 1 tbsp. l regular henna,
- 5 ml of flaxseed oil.
Beat the eggs and add the remaining ingredients. Apply to the hair growth area, withstand 40 minutes. My head is a simple method.
Oily hair scrub
Excellently recommended scrub for oily hair. Scrub copes well with the greasiness of the skin, and hair pollution. After its application, the pores begin to breathe, and the hair follicles are activated by the receipt of additional nutrition. In addition, there is a feeling of purity and unprecedented lightness, which can not please the owners of oily or prone to greasiness hair type.
Scrub for the scalp
- 25 gr. fine salt,
- 2 drops of rosemary.
Mix salt with aroma oil and carefully (but not pressing hard) rub into the partings. Massaging should be continued for 8 minutes, then the head should be washed under warm, running water.
Scrub against greasiness
- 2 tbsp. l balm for greasy hair,
- 1 drop of tea tree ether,
- 1 drop of orange oil,
- 1 drop of lavender ester,
- 1/4 cup salt.
All components are mixed and gently rub into the root area for 3 minutes. Scrubber should be left on the skin for another couple of minutes. Over time, rinse your head in a simple way.
Important!It is recommended to use scrubbing agents for the scalp no more than once in 30 days!
Masks for greasy hair against hair loss
- 2 tbsp. l honey
- 10 ml of aloe nectar,
- 5 ml of citrus juice,
- A crushed clove of garlic.
Heat the honey to 37 degrees. Add the remaining products to warm honey and mix to a homogeneous state. Apply only to the roots. The curls over the entire length lubricate any oil. This mask is applied before shampooing.
- 15 ml of castorca,
- 5 ml of chamomile oil,
- 3 drops of rosewood oil,
- 30 ml of broth hips.
The castor oil is slightly heated on a water bath to 37 degrees, diluted with wild rose and aroma oils are injected. It is necessary to carefully treat the root zone, insulate and maintain the mask for two hours. Wash off with shampoo.
Mask from falling out
- 15 gr. fresh horseradish root,
- 15 ml of vegetable oil,
- 10 yolks of quail eggs.
Grind horseradish with a blender and add the rest of the recipe to it. The resulting gruel is applied to the root area of the head and hide under the cap. Withstand 15 minutes, wash your hair in a simple way.
Masks for thick hair
Mask for density and growth
- 3 drops of ylang-ylang ether,
- 10 ml of chamomile decoction,
- 10 gr. thick natural coffee.
All components to mix and give the composition to insist half an hour. Then it is necessary to put a mask on the root area and further along the entire length of hair growth. Keep the tool 60 minutes, my head.
Tip! If you add a couple of drops of tea tree ether to the composition of the mask, your hair will look well-groomed and start growing more intensively.
- 20 ml of water
- 15 gr. dry mustard,
- 2 yolks,
- 5 ml of flaxseed oil,
- 5 ml of grape oil,
- 5 ml of castorca,
- 5 ml of olive oil.
All components of the recipe to mix and apply to the root area. Keep agent 60 min. After rinsing the head in a simple way.
Mask to strengthen oily hair
Onion fortified mask
- 3 tbsp. l grated onions
- 10 ml of aloe nectar,
- 1 ampulka of vitamin E,
- 1 ampulka of vitamin A,
- 1 ampulka Dimexidum.
Thoroughly mix all the ingredients of the recipe and apply the produced composition to the hair and roots. Warm a hat and bath towel, keep the tool for 2 hours. After you need to wash the hair acidified with vinegar or lemon water.
- 15 gr. gelatin,
- a glass of water
- 10 ml of lime nectar,
- 20 gr. crumb of black bread.
In a water bath dissolve gelatin. When the gelatin has cooled to about 36 degrees, add the rest of the recipe and mix well until a homogeneous slurry. Apply the product to the entire length of hair, we warm with a towel and withstand 60 minutes. Over time, you need to wash your hair with argotic shampoo.
The best masks and folk remedies
Traditional bread mask
- 100 gr. black bread
- glass of water.
Soften the bread crumb in water and knead in a creamy mush. Then you need to put the resulting gruel on your hair and wrap your head. Keep an hour, after which you need to wash your hair.
- 100 gr. oatmeal
- 100 gr. chamomile decoction
- 5 gr. baking soda.
Ingredients to mix and process hair. Hold for 40 minutes, then rinse the head.
Lotion with green tea
- 1 tbsp. tea
- 20 ml of juice of any citrus,
- 20 ml of alcohol.
Fluid mix. Apply lotion on washed hair and keep for at least an hour. Over time, rinse your head with plain water without shampoo.
Tip!Tea can be replaced with a decoction of nettle. This herb perfectly dries the skin and gives the hair a natural shine.
Banana mask with honey and lemon
- 50 gr. banana puree,
- 1 tbsp. l honey
- 1 tsp fresh lime
Mix banana puree with warm honey and citrus juice. Gruel applied to the hair and wrap. Hold 50 minutes. Next, my head is a simple way.
Mask of tomato
Crush tomatoes with a blender to a homogeneous mass (you must first peel off the tomatoes). Apply the composition to the hair and roots. It is desirable to hold the mask for an hour, then you need to wash your hair.
Chamomile and egg mask
- pharmacy chamomile,
- protein of one egg.
Brew a decoction of chamomile in accordance with the instructions on the package. When the decoction has cooled, strain it and enter the protein. For a more thorough mixing of the components, you can use a blender. The resulting slurry is applied to the hair, thoroughly warm and leave for the desired effect for 1 hour. When the time comes, you need to wash your head with tepid water (the egg will curl up from the very hot water and it will be harder to wash it).
Important! In addition to cosmetic procedures for maintaining the beauty of hair, it is necessary: to eat rationally, to follow the daily routine, to take vitamin complexes. And it is also necessary, if possible, to protect the hair from negative factors: sun, wind, frost, and traumatic styling products.
Mask with vitamins
- 40 ml of nettle tincture,
- 1 ampulka of vitamin E,
- 1 drop of vitamin A,
- 2 ml of vitamin B6,
- 2 ml of vitamin B12.
In a warm broth nettle pour vitamins. Apply the composition to the hair. Thoroughly wrap and leave to impact overnight. In the morning, wash your head with warm acidified warm water. You can acidify the water with the juice of any sour citrus or vinegar.
Mask for density and volume
- 2 ripe tomatoes,
- half a glass of starch
- 4 drops of ylang - ylang.
Rub the tomatoes through a sieve to combine with starch and aroma oil. The composition is applied to the root area and leave for 40 minutes. After the required time has elapsed, wash your hair in your usual way.
The best video recipes and tips, as well as reviews of masks and visual results!
Broth from mint and melissa
All herbs can be used in dried form or fresh. In the summer you should not miss the opportunity to make decoctions from fresh plants. The most accessible among them are mint and lemon balm. That they should be taken in equal amounts (2 large spoons), pour water (its amount must be calculated based on the length of the hair, 1 liter is enough for the average length), cook for half an hour over low heat. Remove from heat, wait until cool.
Herbal decoction for greasy hair
Mix a spoonful of nettle leaves, wormwood and calendula flowers. Pour hot water. Cover and wait for cooling. After that, pour a spoonful of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Since citrus fruit has a slight lightening effect, with regular use of this broth at home, it is better to replace its juice with a large spoon of apple (or wine) acetic acid.
Burdock root decoction for greasy hair
Burdock root extract at home can not only get rid of oily shine, but also cure the scalp of dandruff and seborrhea, returning the hair to health and beauty. It is better to prepare it by boiling on low heat for half an hour. The composition is prepared at the rate of 1 tbsp. spoon burdock 0.5 liters of water. Long-haired girls better increase this proportion.
Any decoction and tincture can be prepared at home by yourself, knowing the list of plants that are able to provide complete care for oily hair. All plants can be combined with each other or used as the only component in the home remedy. Medicinal plants used for oily hair include:
- chamomile flowers,
- marigold flowers
- mint leaves,
- lavender flowers
- lemon balm leaves
- burdock root extract,
- sage flowers and leaves,
- nettle leaves,
- yarrow extract,
- leaves and flowers of linden.
These broths will carry even more benefits if you add a spoonful of lemon juice or apple (wine) vinegar to them.
Mask with essential oils
Mix 2 tbsp. spoons of jojoba oil with essential essences of rosemary and lemon (4 drops each), adding raw yolk and a large spoon of diluted mustard powder with slightly warmed water. Both plant and ether extracts can be varied, replacing and combining them with each other. For home masks, normalizing the condition of oily hair, the following vegetable oils are recommended:
Essential oils that can eliminate greasiness and reduce the amount of dandruff:
- tea tree,
- lemon balm
Vitamin home masks
To reduce the production of subcutaneous fat and at the same time to enrich hair with vitamins, you can use the following home masks:
- grind on a grater or in a blender (or fine grater) 2 kiwis, mixed into a porridge 1 tbsp. spoon of apple or wine vinegar. Kiwi fruit for homemade mask is better to take not overripe, solid - they contain more vitamins,
- Pour into the bowl the liquid contents of the vitamin A and E capsules, add the protein of a raw egg, 2 large spoons of olive oil.
Homemade masks with lemon
Lemon has a drying property, so it is one of the main components of homemade masks for oily hair:
- 1 large spoonful of white or blue clay powder diluted with water to a liquid state. Add the juice of half a lemon,
- squeeze the juice from half a lemon, pour in the protein of raw eggs and 2 tbsp. almond oil spoons
- you can rinse your hair with lemon water after washing or wash off her homemade masks.
Clay powder also has a beneficial effect on the hair, strengthening it and preventing it from falling out. For greasy hair should take white or blue clay:
- dilute 2 large spoons of clay powder with water, add a spoon of apple or wine vinegar.
Mustard on oily hair should be applied carefully, controlling its quantity and not allowing the required time to be kept for keeping the household composition:
- dilute the spoon of mustard powder in heated water. Pour in a pinch of sugar. Pour raw yolk and a spoonful of almond oil.
Homemade masks from kefir
Kefir is also a good tool for oily hair. It normalizes the sebaceous glands, tightens pores and eliminates the occurrence of inflammatory processes in the skin. It should be borne in mind that to make the compositions of homemade masks for oily hair is necessary only on the basis of kefir with low fat or completely skim:
- spoon a spoonful of dry cocoa powder with water. Add raw egg yolk. Mix thoroughly in a homogeneous mixture without lumps. Pour half a cup of low-fat yogurt,
- Brunettes can help brandy to normalize the state of oily hair - mix a couple of spoons of alcohol with ½ cup of yogurt and yolk,
- 1 small onion chop into porridge with a blender. Pour a raw egg, 100 ml of nonfat kefir and a large spoonful of almond oil. This homemade mask has an unpleasant smell, you can get rid of it with the help of lemon water, in which 7 drops of essential lemon essence are added.
Honey Home Masks
For oily hair, honey is also used as one of the components, the healing properties of which have long been recognized by all specialists and have been successfully used in home cosmetology:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of melted honey with ½ lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of low-fat cottage cheese,
- 2 tablespoons of liquid honey diluted with juice of half a lemon and a spoon of aloe juice. Add 7 drops of lemon essential oil. Squeeze 1 clove of garlic. To make aloe juice at home, you need to cut a couple of leaves of the plant, put them in the refrigerator for 10 days, then grind in a juicer or blender,
- 2 large spoons of potato starch mix in warm water. Pour in a small spoonful of aloe leaf juice. Add a couple of spoons of melted honey.
To save hair from excessive fat at home, you can also apply a mask of natural tomato juice 2 or 3 times a week. On the hair of medium length enough half a glass.
Among the natural and useful components for the preparation of homemade masks for oily hair should be chosen primarily those that dry hair, tighten pores, normalize the production of subcutaneous fat and relieve dandruff. Apply to their hair should be before each wash. The exception is the burning components - homemade masks that include them in the composition are used no more than 1 time per week. With all the recommendations, the hair will get a healthy and well-groomed appearance, enhance protective functions and lose its shine.
Recipe 6: Rinse for oily hair - oak bark (birch leaves) + vodka (alcohol)
Pour a tablespoon of crushed birch leaves or oak bark with one hundred grams of vodka. Let it brew for five days. Wipe the scalp daily.
The second version of this recipe suggests brewing oak bark or birch leaves with boiling water. Soak in a water bath for fifteen minutes, cool and rinse your head.
Recipe 8: Mask for hair against fat - burdock oil + burdock roots
One hundred grams of chopped burdock root pour a glass of burdock oil. Boil in a water bath for fifteen minutes, stirring continuously.
The mixture should be rubbed into the scalp an hour before washing the hair.
To achieve the effect, all of the above recipes should be applied regularly for two months. Masks should be done twice a week.
When applying masks and creams, be careful: any remedy may have individual intolerance, check it first on the skin of the hand! You might also be interested in this:
- Masks dry dyed hair at home - reviews: 70
- Homemade hair masks against dandruff - отзывы: 38
- Oatmeal hair masks - oatmeal for hair - reviews: 26
- Dimexide hair - reviews: 217
Masks for oily hair at home reviews: 36
Effective with oily hair are also masks made of clay. They are also very easy to prepare: just dilute the clay with water and spread it on your head ...
To get rid of excessive greasy hair, you need to rinse your head with water with lemon juice or vinegar after washing.
The simplest mask from fat content is to add a little salt to the shampoo. It is possible sea, and it is possible and usual cookery. Only you need to rinse your hair well and do not use balm.
Very good recipes, help, class!
Add a tablespoon of baking soda and a tablespoon of glycerin to a glass of boiled water. Wash your head with this solution and rinse with a second glass of exactly the same composition.
Thanks for the recipes.
Many thanks for the recipes! helped me a lot. Previously, she suffered with greasy hair. No shampoo helped. 2 months used different masks, and the result on the face, or rather on the hair. 🙂
you need to try some way ...
The best product for my hair is mustard and yolk.
and mustard mask is applied after shampooing or shampooing?
Thanks for the recipes you should try.)
thanks for the advice
The velvet mask this tin, the head was in shock! Tired of washing my hair every other day, hike my destiny to become bald!
I use the first two masks for two weeks until it helps - tomorrow I will try with yeast
Some time ago I tried clay, it dries my hair very much, it becomes stiff = (
Twice I made a mask with brandy and yolk. Already a little better. I want to buy another oak bark for rinsing. I will alternate the mask with cognac and rinse with the bark of oak. Unsubscribe later on the results.
I liked the mask at number 1, it helps a lot. Thanks
Can I use several masks at once? for example mustard seed, and after washing with yolk and alcohol ??
try in order
Girls, hello! where to buy clay?
Privet spasibo za sovet obizatelno paprobuy.
Thanks for the recipes can help, otherwise I already tortured
daily use of the mask is not harmful. they usually say it's bad ...
mask with clay class))
Do not use masks that contain oils. after these masks hair becomes even faster fat
How often do you need to make masks for hair?
Tried with mustard, but did not understand the mask is done before shampooing or after? I did up to see the result
masks with mustard do need to wash your hair